Top Bond - Water Based Pallet Adhesive
This product is a high quality water based adhesive. As a screen printer's adhesive, it remains tacky. TOP BOND is used on the pallet to secure garments for printing and can be sprayed on belt printers. As a general purpose adhesive, TOP BOND can be used to bond leather, rubber, canvas, paper, plastic, glass, wood, metal and concrete.Product Advantages:
- Low Odor
- Pressure sensitive
- Quick Tack / Non-transferable
- No VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- No solvent propellant
- Non-Hazardous / Non-Flammable
- Works on a variety of substrates
- Superior hold for heavy garments
- Heat resistant / not affected by flash cure station
SPRAY: Apply in a quick smooth “S” pattern covering the entire surface. Spray with a hand spray bottle, electric spray gun or air operated unit.
MANUAL: Drop a quarter size amount onto pallet and spread with a plastic spreader or rigid card stock. Cover entire pallet or area large enough to cover print area.
AVAILABLE SIZES:1 GAL. CONT., 4x1 GAL. CASE, 5 GAL. PAIL, 55 GAL. DRUM
We Also Recommend